I am currently available for the following professional services:
I have over 7 years of tutoring experience in a variety of subjects (see list below). I have helped children between the ages of 9 and 18 succeed in their educational goals, including children with learning disabilities and special needs.
When working with a new student, my approach is to create measurable and actionable goals with them, and to determine the student's most impactful learning styles as soon as possible.
I am available for either year-round or on-demand tutoring sessions. Sessions can be flexible, either following a customized curriculum or dedicated to just homework help.
- K-12 Mathematics (Algebra I & II, Trigonometry, Geometry, Precalculus, AP Calculus AB & BC, etc.)
- Discrete Mathematics (Logic, Number Theory, Combinatorics, Graph theory, etc.)
- AP Computer Science Principles and AP Computer Science A (AP Java)
- Fundamentals of Programming with Python (Control flow, functions, data structures, debugging, etc.)
Email me to discuss further and receive a price quote.
As a mentor, I would provide occasional guidance and check-ins for aspiring, young developers. I have over a year of mentoring experience where I advised college CS students working on personal projects and provided incoming students with general information.
- Side-project aid and code reviews
- Resume reviews and mock interviews
- Intermittent check-ins
Email me to discuss further. This service is free but limited in availability.